Cauliflower Fried Rice! Healthy + clean fried rice made with cauliflower, carrots, onions, garlic, eggs, sesame oil and THE BEST baked crispy tofu.
- 15 ounces extra firm tofu, pressed and cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Cauliflower Fried Rice:
- 1 medium-sized head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- swish of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 knob of ginger, grated
- 2–3 cups frozen peas and carrots (or really any veggies you want)
- a lil bit of soy sauce
- a lil bit of Sriracha
- swish of sesame oil
- 3 beaten eggs
- green onions for topping
- Tofu: Preheat the oven to 450. Toss the tofu, olive oil, soy sauce, and cornstarch together. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20-30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Cauliflower: Run the florets through the food processor, in batches, until they reach a rice-like consistency.
- Fried “Rice”: Heat your olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, peas, and carrots. When it’s really sizzling, add the cauliflower, soy sauce, and Sriracha. Saute for just a minute or two, until the cauliflower barely softens.
- Egg: Make a well in the middle of the hot pan. Add sesame oil and eggs, and gently pull the eggs around in the center with a spatula to make scrambled eggs. Once cooked, stir the scrambled eggs in with the fried rice.
- Done: Serve it up, top with more Sriracha and green onions, and live your best life.
Eggs: DO NOT stir the eggs into the cauliflower before they’re cooked. You want to cook them in the center first so that you get little chunks of scrambled eggs in the fried rice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Sauté
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: cauliflower fried rice, crispy tofu, healthy fried rice