These chipotle turkey burgers are easy to make and topped with a nectarine-basil salsa. Perfect for an easy summer grill meal!
- 1 lb extra lean ground turkey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons canned chipotles in adobo sauce (pureed)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix everything together until well incorporated. Add extra chipotle sauce or chili powder for more heat. Let sit for several hours or overnight.
- Form into 4 patties. Make a dent with your thumb in the bottom side of each burger. Dent side down, grill on medium high heat. Don’t press on the burgers. Flip after a few minutes and cook through until no longer pink.
- Serve on a bun with smeared avocado and nectarine salsa!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: turkey burger, chipotle turkey burger, turkey recipe