These crab avocado nachos are perfect for all cheesy blue corn chip nacho lovers! If you also love crab meat. Which I do.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 can white and yellow sweet corn
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used white cheddar)
- 1 avocado, sliced or cut into chunks
- 1 slice bacon, chopped or crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Melt the butter and oil in a small skillet over medium high heat. Add corn and spices. Let cook, stirring only a few times, until the corn turns golden brown on the outside.
- Add crab meat, sour cream, and half of the chives (reserve other half for topping). Mix everything together in the skillet and keep over low heat for 3-4 minutes, to heat through.
- Assemble one layer of chips on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil. Spoon half of the crab mixture and half of the shredded cheese on top of the chips. Top with another layer of chips, the rest of the crab mixture and the rest of the cheese. Broil for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chives, bacon, and avocado pieces.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: nachos, crab nachos, avocado nachos, avocado recipe, crab recipe