This is my Grandma’s recipe for a 5-ingredient creamy lemon pie with a graham cracker crust. It’s a perfect hassle-free summer dessert!
- 1 pkg. graham crackers, crushed (about 9 crackers)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tbs. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz. whipped topping (aka Cool Whip)
- 3 lemons
- 1 lime
- boysenberry jam
- Preheat the oven to 375. Combine first four ingredients and press into a pie pan with the back of a spoon. Bake for 8 minutes and cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into a large mixing bowl. Squeeze the juice from the lemons and lime into the bowl and whisk together. Fold in the whipped topping and stir until combined.
- Pour lemon mixture into piecrust. Freeze overnight. Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving.
- Whisk a few tablespoons of blackberry jam with a tablespoon of water until you get a good consistency. Pour over slices and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lemon pie, lemon pie recipe, easy lemon pie