These no-bake Snickers cookies are so easy to make! This is the most requested recipe that I get from the girls in my class. They love it!
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked quick oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2–3 Snickers bars, chopped into small bite-sized pieces
- Place oats and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt sugar, milk, butter, and dark cocoa powder, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and let mixture boil for 1 1/2 minutes (start timing when the rolling boiling starts).
- Remove from heat and transfer to the oats bowl. Add vanilla and mix well. Add the Snickers last and stir until mixed in. If the mixture needs a little more to hold together, add about 1/4 cup more oats.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper and shape with a round cookie cutter or the back of the spoon.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake cookie recipe, snickers cookie, chocolate snickers cookie