This spicy corn salad is a perfect dip for picnics and summer get togethers. Made with corn, bell peppers, sour cream, mayo, spices, and chili Fritos. Yep.
- 2 cans of corn (drained)
- ½ of a red pepper, diced
- ½ of a green pepper, diced
- ½ of a yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 of a red onion, chopped OR about 5 green onions, diced
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 3 tbs. mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
- a few handfuls of chili flavored Fritos, crushed
- pinch of cayenne to add heat, if you want!
- Saute peppers and onion until soft. Cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine first 7 ingredient (through cheese) and refrigerate. If you want to add cayenne, now’s a good time.
- Just before serving, add Fritos!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 156
Keywords: frito salad, corn salad, spicy salad