These white chocolate cheesecake brownies are like two desserts in one! And it’s the easiest recipe ever with just 6 ingredients.
- 1 batch of your favorite brownie batter (Ghirardelli Double Chocolate makes yet another appearance)
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup or more white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325. Prepare your brownies according to directions. Pour into a baking dish (9×9 or comparable).
- Beat the softened cream cheese and sugar. Add the egg, vanilla, and salt and mix until soft and creamy. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter and swirl into the batter with a knife.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
I baked mine on the bottom rack for the first 20 or so minutes and moved it to the top for the last 10-15 minutes. This helped the top from browning too much.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: white chocolate cheesecake brownies, cheesecake brownies, white chocolate brownies