Let’s make candied CBD bacon for the holidays! Join us where the magic happens in Carl’s Kitchen and get ready to be the chef of the season at your yuletide get-togethers. Happy baking and happy holidays.
Candied CBD Bacon Ingredients:
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 c pecans, chopped
CBDistillery’s CBDelicious Powder, desired amount
2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1/8 tsp cinnamon
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1/2 lb bacon
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, pecans, and your desired amount of CBDistillery’s CBDelicious Powder.
- To the same bowl add salt, pepper, cayenne, and cinnamon and mix again.
- Finally, add your maple syrup to the dry ingredients and mix one last time.
- Cut each strip of bacon in half and lay on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet topped with a cooling rack.
- Spread your CBD Candied Bacon mix on top of each strip of bacon and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes allowing the candied bacon to harden.
- Serve warm and enjoy!